15 January 2008

The Three Best Viral Videos.

Since I'm not taking pictures (too darn hot, as the song says) I figured I'd best write something.


I will not simply write "something" on a line there, just for giggles. Promise.


No, seriously.


Ok, so instead I decided to put in the three videos I love most. Or the three with the most mind-virus longevity in sticking in my brain unwanted. Or some quality... If there are any of the following three you have not seen, a) you have been living in a cave for the past 6 years and b) you ought to give it a click.


#1: The Badger Song. Very trippy. The longer you listen, the less it sounds like what they're actually saying and the more hypnotic is gets...
www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/badgers

#2: The Internet is for Porn, done in Worlds of Warcraft characters.... Ok, sounds lame but really funny. Don't drink milk and watch this unless you want to wash out the inside of your nose with moo juice.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=nQac90N43WU

#3: Still Alive, from Portal. Oh, dear. This does require a little explanation... See, there's this video game. And the computer in the game is very sweet and helpful and homicidal... and, well, it's you or the computer, and the cake was a lie, so.... Just listen to the song.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RthZgszykL

No comments: